Howard Town Brewery Mixed Real Ale Bottle Cases - 12x 500ml Bottles
Enjoy real ale in the comfort of your own home. Howard Town Brewery is an award-winning brewery and brewery tap based in Glossop, Derbyshire on the edge of the Peak District National Park. Based in the foothills of the Peak District the brewers have a passion for hiking, caving, fell running, climbing and dog walking when they're not busily brewing. A lot of Peak District influences have made their way into their beers.
Please pick a 12x pack selection from the drop down list.
- 'Kerala' is a light bodied pale crisp and refreshingly citrus summer ale. Enjoy a nice refreshing bottle whilst you sit and enjoy the last rays of evening sun. 4.2% ABV
- 'Longdendale Lights' is a light bodied blonde refreshing ale. Great for a sunny day. 3.9% ABV
- 'Super Fortress' is a bittersweet ruby ale with malty caramel notes and fruity hops. 4.4%
- 'Milltown' is dark and lightly hopped with hints of toffee and coffee. A perfect evening tipple on an autumn day. 3.5%
- 'Wren's Nest' is packed with citrus floral hops which dominate the bitter. Howard Town's best seller since 2007. 4.2%
- 'Monk's Gold' is a golden session ale with subtle orange notes. Refreshing and satisfying. 4.0%
Postage charges added at checkout.